CLIMACT sa/nv is a limited company under Belgian law
VAT: BE 0892.272.118
Bank: ING Belgium
IBAN: BE 43 3630 2181 1401
CSPV sprl/bvba is a CLIMACT sa/nv fully owned subsidiary.
VAT: BE 0550.394.430
IBAN: BE 51 3631 3262 0662
CSPV2 sprl/bvba is a CLIMACT sa/nv subsidiary
VAT: BE 0644.598.751
IBAN: BE 98 5230 8079 3193
Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to complying with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The purpose of this privacy notice is to inform you about the personal data we process, the purpose and the legal basis for processing your personal data, how long we keep them, to which parties we might possibly disclose such information and your rights regarding the personal data we hold in relation to you.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
Climact SA, place de l’Université,16 at 1348 Louvain-La-Neuve processes your personal data as controller. This means that Climact SA is responsible for how it processes and protects your data.
Which personal data do we process?
The personal data we record are :
- When visiting our website : some data are automatically sent to us by your web browser or device, such as your IP-address, device type, browser type, referring site, sites accessed during your visit, the date and time of each visitor request
- When registering for our newsletter : we collect your name, contact details, company, and professional interests
- When in a business relationship: we collect your name, contact details, company, billing details, purchase history, and contract information.
- When applying for a job : we collect your name, contact details, professional experience, photo, curriculum vitae and informations necessary for staff administration.
- When meeting in networking or other events : we collect your name, contact details, company.
On which purpose and on which legal basis do we process your personnel data?
- Assisting you and answer your requests
- Managing our contract and/or employment relationship with you – Legal basis: necessary for the performance of a contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract
- Recruitment – Legal basis: legitimate interest (ensuring appropriate recruitment)
- Contacting potential partners regarding a particular business or contract – Legal basis: legitimate interest (ensuring the proper functioning of our business)
- Managing our customer relationships, including information and prospection – Legal basis: legitimate interest (ensuring the proper functioning of our business)
- Protecting us against fraud – Legal basis: legitimate interest
- Ensuring our network and systems security – Legal basis: legitimate interest
- Sending you our newsletter, or promotional emails about our products and services – Legal basis : This will require your specific consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time with future effect, either by using the link enclosed to each newsletter or email we send you or, alternatively, by directly contacting us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How do we share and transfer your personal data ?
- Our subcontractors, and/or business partners (for the performance of a contract, or to fufill our legitimate interest);
- As we otherwise believe is necessary to protect our rights or property, including the security and integrity of our website.
In case of international transfers originating from the EEA to a non-EEA country which the European Commission has recognised as providing an adequate level of data protection, your personal data will be transferred on this basis. For transfers to non-EEA countries which level of protection has not been recognised by the European Commission as adequate, we will ensure that there are adequate safeguards in place to protect your personal data (i.e. EU standard data protection clauses adopted by the EU commission). Further details of these transfers and copies of these safeguards are available from us on request here
What are cookies and how we use them ?
How long do we retain your personnal data ?
What are you rights and how can you exercise them?
You are entitled (in the circumstances and under the conditions, and subject to the exceptions, set out in applicable law) to:
- Request access to the personal data we process about you: this right entitles you to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to obtain information on and a copy of that personal data.
- Request a rectification of your personal data: this right entitles you to have your personal data be corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that Climact no longer processes your personal data.
- Request the erasure of your personal data: this right entitles you to request the erasure of your personal data, including where such personal data would no longer be necessary to achieve the purposes.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that Climact only processes your personal data in limited circumstances, including with your consent.
- Request portability of your personal data when applicable : this right entitles you to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) of personal data that you have provided to Climact, or request Climact to transmit such personal data to another data controller.
To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time by contacting Climact. You can exercice the rights listed above by contacting the controller of your personal data at email@example.com In accordance with the applicable regulations, you are entitled to lodge a claim with the competent supervisory authority.
How to contact us ?
You can contact us at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If any part of this disclaimer is held to be invalid, the remaining parts will continue to be valid and enforceable. May 2018