Develop and explore various low carbon scenarios with our open-source model
Already used by 11 European countries and many countries abroad like India, China, US, Brazil, Vietnam.
With the required update of the NECPs by 2023 and the various obligations surrounding the European Green deal and its implementation, 2022 will be an important year for analysing the most attractive solutions towards low emission societies.
Do you need to understand how GHG emissions will evolve in the future based on possible measures across all emitting sectors?
The low carbon Pathways Explorer”, developed by CLIMACT over the past 10 years, allows to develop and explore various low carbon scenarios and facilitates constructive dialogue with all stakeholders.
- The Pathways Explorer enables the development of country energy transition scenarios based on realistic and transparent assumptions.
- The exploration scope encompasses the energy system and its dynamics, all GHG emissions, and the associated resources and socio-economic impacts.
- It is an online webtool, simulations can be performed in real time offering a direct understanding of the key levers of the low carbon transition.
- It is also open-source, easy to use, easily shareable, it can support your team to increase the efficiency of your analysis of policies and measures for your country, as it allows to dynamically generate new scenarios in a fast and transparent way.
- Behind the web interface, a step-by-step process equips organisation with a robust analytical foundation, enabling them to explore possible futures and assess the implications and trade-offs of their choices.
It is already recognized as a credible solution to design low carbon pathways. It covers all European countries, and national teams in 11 countries across Europe are already using it (among others: Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, etc.), as well as many others in countries outside Europe (India, China, US, Brazil, Vietnam, etc.).
Have a look at the EU version
Don’t hesitate to reach out for more information or a demo : email@example.comShare
Latest news & publications
Industry and services
Navigating Scope 3 Emissions: A Pragmatic Approach with an Impact
Webinar : Getting your company ready for net zero (21/6)
Pre-financing energy renovation, an energy-efficient home for every Flemish household
Reduction strategy: what goal should you aim for by 2030 and 2050?
How to measure greenhouse gas emissions and what scope to take into account